[Event-Murata news] CEATEC 2022
- Writer : 최고관리자
- Date : 22-10-17 09:51
- Hit : 178회
Murata Manufacturing will be exhibiting at CEATEC 2022.
The event is a platform for building a super smart society – Society 5.0. The intent of Society 5.0 is to build economic growth and resolve social issues via a system that combines cyber and physical space at a high level. The implementation of Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, AI, etc. has already impacted all kinds of industries, as well as our everyday lives. Through the expansion of efforts such as 5G service and autonomous driving, we can realize Society 5.0 and create unprecedented new value for industry and society alike.
Murata’s booth showcases the company’s unique devices and solutions that support a Smart Society -- connecting people, things, and activities.
Murata exhibition details
Smart Society Zone
To achieve a super-smart society, sophisticated networks that can gather and process diverse data from various places swiftly and reliably are essential. Murata Manufacturing is contributing to the establishment of these networks for next-generation social infrastructure by supplying durable wireless communications and sensing technology, its core areas of expertise.
Wi-Fi®/Bluetooth® modules using Murata Manufacturing's high-density, high-frequency design technology contribute to the miniaturization of our customers' products and reduce time to market. By leveraging our expertise, we have created an environment that lowers the barriers for entering the wireless market for people other than specialists. We will showcase wireless devices, data services, etc. designed for a variety of uses.
We will highlight wireless communications technology for monitoring people inside a car, a six-axis, one-package inertial force sensor for precisely determining an automobile's location data, and more.
As mobility requires more advanced, sophisticated communications solutions, we will showcase our Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) module, various AGV and drone products, and more.
- Low power, small form factor Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth® 5.3 combo module
- UWB modules
- Edge AI Solutions
- LPWA modules
- Worker monitoring system
- Beyond 5G/6G contents
- Wearable contents
- Data service platform
- Passenger detection
- Gyro sensors
- In-cabin monitoring solution
- V2X modules
- Murata products for Road side unit
- What is a Virtual Office Made Real by the Metaverse?
- PetTech: IoT Will Change the Way We Live with Our Pets
- Supporting the Realization of a Super-Smart Society: Murata Continues to Respond to the Demands of the Times
- IIoT × 5G: Progress in 5G Surrounding the Manufacturing Industry
- Expanding the scope of remote work using VR/AR and 5G technologies
- Leaving Children Unattended in a Car is Unforgivable Wi-Fi Sensing Technology for the Protection of Children
- Video library of LPWA Products
The spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has brought about significant changes in our value system and social environment. Focusing on technology that can be beneficial in that environment, we will showcase solutions for the visualization of room data such as CO₂ density. We will also introduce innovative new technology that can create antimicrobial properties by using piezoelectric effects of plant-derived polylactide fibers to generate electricity from the wearer's movements without the use of chemicals.
- Room visualization solution AIRSual
- Piezoelectric antimicrobial fiber PIECLEX
- NAONA, solving communications issues with "the power of data"
Social issues/ESG/Wellness Zone
In addition, Murata will also showcase projects aiming to solve complex social problems. We will also cover our efforts in Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), including the reduction of the environmental burden of MLCCs and our efforts to enhance external collaboration through idea creation and technological exchange with partners in the Open Innovation Zone.
- η projects
- MLCCs and SDGs
- Magnetorheological Elastomer（MRE）
- Fatigue Stress Detector
|Session||October 18 (Tuesday) to October 21 (Friday), 2022|
|Murata booth number||K002|
|Murata online booth||* October 18 (Tuesday) to October 31 (Monday), 2022|
Pre-registration is required to enter CEATEC 2022.
Please complete "Pre-Registration" before visiting Makuhari Messe.
- PrevHow Will Murata’s Soil Sensors Change Agriculture? Smarter Watering Management for Greenhouse Horticulture, Fruit Growing, and Outdoor Cultivation 23.05.22
- NextCommercialized Compact Wireless Modules Support Wi-Fi™ 4/5 and Bluetooth® 5.2 - Contributing to Early Market Release and Miniaturization of IoT and Industrial Equipment - 22.09.06